What Is Xenical 60mg Capsules? What Are The Uses Of Xenical 60mg?
Xenical 60mg Capsule is an excellent medication that is used along with reduced calorie diet program and moderate exercise to lose excess body weight. Xenical 60mg Capsules can also help to keep you from gaining back the weight you have lost. Losing weight along with Xenical 60mg can reduce the various health risks associated with obesity, including heart ailment, diabetes, hypertension, and a shorter life. Xenical 60mg encloses a generic drug called Orlistat.
How Does Xenical 60mg Capsules (Orlistat 60mg) Act?
Orlistat exhibits its remedial effect by inhibiting the enzymes called gastric and pancreatic lipases. Blocking the function of these enzymes inhibits the degradation of triglycerides from the diet into absorbable free fatty acids. Therefore, triglycerides excreted unchanged out of the body in bowel movement.
What Is The Method Of Intake Of Xenical 60mg Capsules (Orlistat 60mg)?
Xenical 60mg is commercially offered in capsule dosage form. An obese person has to take 120mg of Xenical via the oral route three times a day with each main meal containing fat. The dose of Xenical may be taken during the meal or within 1 hour of completing the meal. Do not take Xenical capsules for more than six months. If a person does not lose weight after taking Xenical capsules for 12 weeks, then he or she should not use this medicine.
Who Should Not Use Xenical 60mg Capsules (Orlistat 60mg)?
- If you are suffering from cholestasis and chronic malabsorption syndrome, then do not use Xenical 60mg capsules to lose your body weight.
- If you are a pregnant woman or a breastfeeding mother, then do not use Xenical for weight loss.
- If you are being treated with cyclosporine, for organ transplants, for severe rheumatoid arthritis and some severe skin conditions then do not use Xenical 60mg capsules.
- If you are hypersensitive to Xenical 60mg or its other components, then do not use this medicine.
What Are The Possible Drug Interactions Of Xenical 60mg Capsules (Orlistat 60mg)?
Some medicines can alter the therapeutic effectiveness of Orlistat such as Amiodarone, Warfarin, Seizure Medication, Insulin, and Oral Hypoglycemic drugs.
What Are The Undesired Effects Of Xenical 60mg Capsules (Orlistat 60mg)?
An individual may face some undesired effects while relying on the weight loss program with Xenical 60mg capsules such as oily or fatty stools, tummy ache, nausea, rectal pain, loose stools, gas and oily discharge.
What Are The Precautionary Steps To Be Followed While Using Xenical Orlistat 60mg?
- If you have a history of gallstones or kidney stones, then do not use Xenical 60mg capsules without consulting a doctor.
- If you are suffering from renal or hepatic ailments, then do not use Xenical 60mg capsules without consulting a doctor.
- Do not recommend Xenical 60mg capsules to any person younger than 18 years old.
- Avoid the intake of a diet that is high in fat.