Brief Overview About Vilitra 60mg Tablets
Vilitra 60mg Tablets is a reliable therapy for the management of erectile dysfunction or impotence. Vilitra 60mg tablets significantly enhances the duration of erection as well as penetration power during lovemaking that will help you to satisfy your partner on bed. Vilitra 60mg tablets enclose Vardenafil as the active ingredient that is used before intercourse. The effect of Vilitra 60mg tablets lasts for 4 to 6 hours after administration.
How Vilitra 60mg Tablets Works?
Vilitra 60mg tablets falls under the category of medication called as phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor. Vilitra 60mg tablets show action by inhibiting the action of phosphodiesterase to prevent the degradation of cGMP. Therefore improves cGMP in the penile region leads to enhanced blood flow and causes smooth muscle relaxation. Thus, this action may help to enlarge a proper erection during the physical intimate session.
What Are The Confrontations While Using Vilitra 60mg Tablets?
- A patient should not use Vilitra 60mg tablets if oversensitive to any ingredient in Vilitra or generic Vardenafil or suffer from the cardiac disorder, uncontrolled blood pressure, hepatic and kidney disorder, and eye disorder.
- Never try Vilitra 60mg tablets along with these medications such as antibiotics like tetracycline, Ciprofloxacin, Antidepressant-like Fluvoxamine, Lithium, Propranolol, antifungal like Itraconazole, Ketoconazole etc.
What Is The Dosing Regimen While Using Vilitra 60mg Tablets?
The normally required dose of Vilitra is 60 mg, formulated as tablet dosage form, thus, you have to use this therapy orally with the help of a full glass of water. Administer Vilitra at least 30 minutes prior to intercourse to get the desired therapeutic action with or without food. One pill of Vilitra is enough to show the action so avoid taking more than recommended dose. It is required to retain a suitable gap between two dosages to avoid the overdose symptoms.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Vilitra 60mg Tablets?
The use of Vilitra 60mg tablets may probably to show some unnecessary effects such as a headache, prolonged erection, priapism, flushing, muscle aches, GI problems, heartburn, runny nose, congestion. If erection does not calm then consult the doctor for the treatment.
Precautions While Taking Vilitra 60mg Tablets
- Stay away from nitrate products, alcohol beverages, grapefruit juice along with Vilitra 60mg tablets.
- Quit smoking and avoid driving while taking Vilitra 60mg tablets.
- Never try to use if you are under 18 year.