Brief Overview About Valif 20mg Tablets
Valif 20mg Tablets possess an active drug moiety known as Vardenafil that is used by those men who have problem in maintain a firm erection and hard erection at the time of intimacy. Valif 20mg tablets are a renowned medication that is very conveniently used by those men who desire a very fast medical effect.
Mechanism of Action of Valif 20mg Tablets
Vardenafil inhibits an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) that is responsible for the degradation of cGMP. Since, Vardenafil inhibits PDE-5; it averts the degradation of cGMP around the corpus cavernosum. At the time of Sexual stimulation, nitric oxide (NO) is released from the endothelial cells and causes synthesis of cGMP. Increased level of cGMP causes smooth muscle relaxation and sufficient amount of flow of blood towards the male penile region. This helps in maintaining a hard erection at the time of intimacy.
Dosage Regimen of Valif 20mg Tablets
Commercially, Valif 20 mg is accessible in a tablet dosage form. A patient should administer one tablet of Valif 20 mg via oral route, approximately 45 to one hour before the intimate session. The action of one tablet of Valif 20 mg begins within 30 minutes after the administration and lasts for 4 to 5 minutes. That is why you should maintain a gap of 24 hours between the two doses of Valif. Do not consume more than one tablet of Valif 20 mg in a day. You can consume Valif 20 mg with or without food but avoid taking heavy and fatty meals.
Contraindications of Valif 20mg Tablets
- If a patient notice any kind of allergic or hypersensitivity reactions to Vardenafil or any other ingredient present in Valif, then he should not take Valif 20mg tablets.
- A patient below the age of 18 years and a woman should not take Valif 20mg tablets.
Precautions while taking Valif 20mg Tablets
- A patient should stay away from the use of alcohol or any other alcoholic beverages while taking Valif 20mg tablets.
- Do not drive or operate dangerous machines while taking Valif 20mg tablets as it may cause dizziness.
- A person who is suffering from a kidney disease, liver disease, heart problems, stroke, high or low blood pressure, serious uneven heartbeat, degenerative eye disorder, should not use this medicine.
- Do not take Valif 20mg tablets, if you are relying on the treatments of Nitrates to treat chest pain or angina.
Side Effects of Valif 20mg Tablets
Some common side effects of Valif 20mg tablets include nausea, headache, vomiting, dizziness, sore throat, runny nose, muscle pain, back pain, tightness in chest, diarrhea, upset stomach, and indigestion.