Brief Overview About Tramacip 50mg Tablets (Tramadol 50mg)
Tramacip 50mg tablets are one of the best and effective medications that are frequently used for the treatment of acute and chronic pain of moderate to severe intensity. Tramacip 50mg tablets can also use to control around-the-clock pain, which is not usually controlled by other medicines, pain caused by surgery and in chronic conditions such as cancer or joint pain. Tramacip 50mg tablets are an orally administered therapy, which has Tramadol hydrochloride as the chief active ingredient.
Tramacip 50mg tablets (Tramadol) a centrally acting medication with a multimode of action belongs to the category of medication called as the Opioid analgesics. It produces action Tramacip appears in two ways, by binding of parent and M1 metabolite to μ-Opioid to inhibit transmission of nociceptive input from the periphery to the spinal cord. It also blocks the re-uptake of norepinephrine and serotonin.
How to take Tramacip 50mg Tablets (Tramadol 50mg)
The recommended dose of Tramacip is 50mg to decrease the pain, which is available as capsule form. Take Tramacip orally with a full glass of water, with or without food. You can take it 3 to 4 times in a day but should not cross the limit of 300mg per day. An individual should not crush or chew the tablet swallow as a whole. You should try to take the medication same time each day. The dose of Tramacip can be changed according to the severity of patient by consulting the doctor.
In What Clinical Condition Tramacip 50mg Tablets Are Not Recommended
- Tramacip 50mg should not be used if you are oversensitive to generic Tramadol or any ingredient present in it to avoid harmful effects.
- While using Tramacip 50mg tablets an individual should be careful if he/she is having surgery, liver, kidney or stomach disease and including dental surgery.
What are the side effects of Tramacip 50mg Tablets (Tramadol 50mg)?
Common side effects may likely to occur such as weakness, anxiety, dizziness, nausea or vomiting, constipation, stomach upset, incoordination, headache, irritability, dry mouth, drowsiness, or increased sweating.
Important Information While Using Tramacip 50mg Tablets (Tramadol 50mg)
- While using Tramacip 50mg tablets do not consume alcohol.
- Avoid driving or using any sophisticated machine that requires much attention.
- Do not use Tramacip 50mg tablets for a longer duration without consulting the doctor.
- A pregnant and breast-feeding woman should consult the doctor before use of Tramacip 50mg tablets.