Brief Overview About Tramacip 200mg Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
Tramacip 200mg Tablets generic Tramadol belongs to a narcotic pain reliever. Tramacip 200mg Tablets is indicated for use in moderate to the severe painful condition. Tramacip belongs to a group of medications known as analgesics. Tramadol is a strong opioid drug. It is centrally acting drug.
Mode Of Action Of Tramacip 200mg Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
Tramadol shows its functioning by altering the pain impulses that passes to the brain. It modifies the intensity of pain stimulus. It impedes the activity of chemicals such as serotonin and norepinephrine. Tramadol is a µ-opioid receptor agonist, norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, and serotonin reuptake inhibitor and hence suppresses the pain sensations.
Dosage Information Of Tramacip 200mg Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
The usual adult dose for pain suppression is 50 to 100 mg via orally after every four to six hours as required for pain. The maximum dose one can take is up to 400 mg per day. You can take it with or without food but take it the same way each time.
Some Don'ts To Follow With Tramacip 200mg Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
- Do not take Tramacip 200mg tablets if you have allergies to this drug.
- Never use in case you have severe asthma, blockage in the stomach, breathing problems, or you recently had sedatives, alcohol, narcotic medication or tranquilizers.
- Do not breastfeed your child if you have taken Tramacip 200mg tablets.
- Never use in pregnancy.
Safety Precautions To Follow With Tramacip 200mg Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
- Let your doctor know about your medical condition such as stomach disorder, kidney disorder, drug abuse, alcohol addiction, and mental ailment.
- Do not prescribe it to patients who are below 16 years old without doctor advice.
- Alcohol intake may increase side effects so stop consuming liquor.
- Tramadol interferes with your thinking process so be careful of harsh activities.
- Avoid misuse of Tramacip 200mg tablets as it may lead to addiction.
Side Effects With Tramacip 200mg Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
Some serious known side effects that you may observe with Tramacip 200mg tablets are tired feeling, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, nausea, vomiting, feeling nervous, itching, sweating, flushing, stomach pain, and constipation.