Brief Overview of Tadaga 40mg Tablets (Tadalafil 40mg)
Tadalafil is the functional ingredient of Tadaga 40mg brand, which helps to achieve the required hardness in the erection and hold it for the needed duration during intimacy sessions. This will only be attained once you are excited sexually.
Working of Tadaga 40mg Tablets (Tadalafil 40mg)
Tadaga 40mg containing Tadalafil works very efficiently against the PDE-5 enzyme because it is a medication of PDE-5 inhibitor category. This action helps to stop the degradation of cGMP due to a PDE-5 enzyme that further results in the widening of blood vessels around male genitals. Consequently, an adequate amount of blood will supply to the erectile organ for the attainment and sustain the stiffness of the erection.
Dosing Schedule of Tadaga 40mg Tablets (Tadalafil 40mg)
Tadaga 40mg is the most suggested oral tablet that has to be taken with the oral administration with water and regardless of the food. Tadaga 40mg single tablet needs to be taken at about 30minutes before getting physical intimate with the partner so that the drug onset its action within 15minutes to stay longer in your body for next 36hours. That is why, Tadalafil is referred as "weekend pill" and hence you must not take more than one tablet in three days time else, overdose can cause a painful erection.
Conflicting Conditions For The Use Of Tadaga 40mg Tablets
- Tadaga 40mg is contradictory when you have medical problems of oversensitivity, genitals, heart, liver, kidney, bleeding, or blood pressure disorder.
- You must not take Tadaga 40mg tablets if you are not above the age of 18years.
- If are relying on Nitrate medications then do not take the Tadaga 40mg tablets.
Undesirable Responses of Tadaga 40mg Tablets (Tadalafil 40mg)
- Hazy vision
- Runny nose
- Redness of the face
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
Precautionary Measures While Using Tadaga 40mg Tablets
- You can have Tadaga 40mg with or without the food, but not with high fatty food and grapefruit products, as these will make the drug less responsive.
- Blending Tadaga 40mg with alcohol can lead to aggravation of side effects so avoid that.