Details Overview About Super Vidalista Tablets
Super Vidalista Tablets is a most popular therapy for the management of erection trouble as well as premature ejaculation in men. The key components present in Super Vidalista tablets are Tadalafil and Dapoxetine. Super Vidalista tablets helps a man to accomplish or uphold a stiffer erection as well as delays the episode of orgasm by delaying in the ejaculation in order to grant the user and his partner a more pleasing lovemaking session.
Action Mechanism of Super Vidalista Tablets
Dapoxetine inhibits the serotonin transporter and accordingly enhances the serotonin's action at pre and postsynaptic receptors. This helps to decelerate ejaculation and delays the release of the semen. Tadalafil (a PDE-5 inhibitor) blocks the working of PDE-5 enzymes and prevents the breakdown of cGMP. Upon sensual stimulation, the release of NO (nitric oxide) causes the creation of cGMP. An additional quantity of cGMP mounts up in the corpus cavernosum in the male penile organ that causes the relaxation and dilation of blood vessels. This enhances the inflow of blood to the male penile organ resulting in a sturdy erection.
Dosing Schedule of Super Vidalista Tablets
Commercially, a Super Vidalista tablet contains 60mg of Dapoxetine and 20mg of Tadalafil. On needs to take a tablet of Super Vidalista orally at least one hour before lovemaking session, with an adequate amount of water. A user should take another dose of Super Vidalista after three days of the previous dose, as the effect of this medicine last for 3 days. One can take Super Vidalista tablet with food or without food, but he should not use this medicine with food containing a high amount of fats.
Contradictory Conditions For The Use Of Super Vidalista Tablets
- Hypersensitive reactions with generic Tadalafil or Dapoxetine
- Severe hepatic or renal impairments
- Severe drop in blood pressure or severe hypotension
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Heart failure, permanent pacemaker, or other major ischemic heart disorders
Precautions To Be Followed While Using Super Vidalista Tablets
- You should not use alcoholic beverages or recreational drugs while relying on the treatment of Super Vidalista tablets.
- Do not consume Super Vidalista tablets if you are using nitrates, otherwise, it may cause a severe drop in your blood pressure.
- Do not recommend Super Vidalista tablets to men under 18 years of age.
- You should not use Super Vidalista if you are relying on the treatment with any of these medicines such as Thioridazine, monoamine oxidase inhibitors, SSRIs, serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, or tricyclic antidepressants.
Side Effects of Super Vidalista Tablets
Like every other tablet, Super Vidalista tablets also comes up with side effects that are not so harsh such as such as headache, flushing, lightheadedness, diarrhea, stuffy nose, muscular pain, vomiting, and upset stomach.
Possible Drug Interactions of Super Vidalista Tablets
Some medicines that show drug interaction with Super Vidalista tablets such as Doxazosin, Tamsulosin, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Boceprevir, Telaprevir, Fosamprenavir, Lithium, Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs), St John’s Wort and Tramadol.