Brief Overview About Super P-Force Tablets
Super P-Force tablets are a latest introduced medicine in the market that is effectively used in the management of erectile dysfunction or impotence and premature ejaculation in men. Super P-Force tablets possess two main ingredients known as Sildenafil citrate and Dapoxetine. The combination of both medications assist a man in maintaining or sustaining a firm erection that lasts for longer duration of time at the time of intimacy without ruin his performance by ejaculating too early.
Mechanism of Action Of Super P-Force Tablets
Dapoxetine is an serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI), which raises the bloodstream availability and effect of the neurotransmitters serotonin and norepinephrine. This helps in getting a control over ejaculatory reflex that decelerates the ejaculation procedure and treats early ejaculation. Sildenafil citrate (act as a PDE-5 enzyme inhibitor) functions by increasing the blood flow to the male genitals that maintains a sturdy erection for a longer time while making love.
The Dosage Regimen of Super P-Force Tablets
Super P-Force tablet contain 100 mg of Sildenafil and 60 mg of Dapoxetine. One tablet of Super-P-Force should be given orally, approximately one hour before the lovemaking session, with ample amount of water. The effect of Super P-Force tablet lasts for 4 to 5 hours therefore a gap of 24 hours should be maintained between the two doses of Super P-Force. This drug can be taken with or without food but one should avoid taking heavy and fatty meals.
Contraindications of Super P-Force Tablets
- If you ever notice any kind of hypersensitive or allergic reactions to Sildenafil, Dapoxetine or any other component present in Super P-Force then stop taking this medication.
- Women and males under the age of 18 should not use Super P-Force tablets.
Precautions While Taking Super P-Force Tablets
- If you are suffering from kidney disease, liver disease, hypotension or hypertension, stroke, cardiac failure, sickle-cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma, retinitis pigmentosa, and arrhythmia then you should avoid taking Super P-Force tablets.
- A man having a history of prolonged or painful erection should not administer Super P-Force tablets.
- Do not take Nitrates containing drugs while taking Super-P-Force as it may cause sudden decrease in blood pressure.
- You should not take any other prescribed or non-prescribed drugs or any other dietary supplements while taking Super P-Force tablets.
Side Effects Of Super P-Force Tablets
Some common side effects of Super P-Force tablets include a headache, nausea, indigestion, muscle pain, back pain, dizziness, sore throat, runny nose, stuffy nose, and upset stomach.