A brief overview of Snovitra 40 mg:
Snovitra is a considerable and well-known medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. It is an oral medication used before making physical relation and contains Vardenafil as the key ingredient. Snovitra shows it action almost 4 to 6 hours after administration. It causes smooth muscle relaxation that enhances blood flow in the penile region, which assists in maintaining an erection for longer duration. After administration of this medication, you may feel utmost pleasure during sexual activity.
How does Snovitra work?
Snovitra has a place in the class medication called as phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor. Phosphodiesterase is an enzyme that degrades cGMP. Snovitra stops the action of Phosphodiesterase enzyme to prevent the degradation of cGMP-Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate. It also enhances the effect of nitric oxide, as a result, Snovitra causes smooth muscle relaxation and enhances blood flow in the penile region.
What are the contraindications of Snovitra?
- Prevent yourself using this medication if allergic to any ingredient present in the Snovitra then he should not use this medication.
- Evade using this medication if you are suffering from uncontrolled blood pressure, severe liver and kidney disorder, eye disorder and blood disorder.
- Never try to use medications like Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Fluconazole, Isoniazid, Isosorbide Mononitrate and Dinitrate along with this medication.
The dosing regimen of Snovitra:
For the treatment of erectile dysfunction, the normally used dose of Snovitra is 20mg and 40 mg that are available as tablet dosage form. An individual has to administer this medication orally 60 minutes prior to intercourse with or without food. Avoid intake more of this medication prescribed dose of this medication as it may show unwanted effects. Yu should maintain a proper gap of 24 hours after administration.
What are the side effects of Snovitra?
An individual may face some unwanted effects such as back pain, indigestion, headache, cough, blurred vision, muscle ache, flushing, nausea, nasal congestion. These are common effects; if you find any new severe side effects, you must consult the doctor for treatment.
What are the precautions while using Snovitra?
- While using this medication you should not use alcohol, grapefruit juice, and nitrate products as it can affect the action of Snovitra.
- Do not use highly fat-containing foods along with Snovitra.
- While taking this medication quit smoking and avoid driving.