What do you understand about the drug Sildenafil?
Sildenafil sample pack has an active composition as Sildenafil. Erectile dysfunction in many men makes them unable to have satisfactory intercourse. Sildenafil helps to combat with erection trouble. It brings back your best sexual performance by raising up an erection. If you are sexually inactive, Sildenafil Citrate will bring back your sexual power.
What is the working of Sildenafil?
Sildenafil is the best active substance that is called as a PDE5 inhibitor. It limits the activity of PDE5. With this inhibition, there is an uprise in cGMP that leads to vasodilation of penile vessels and so finally quickens up the flowability of blood towards penile part. Fast blood flow makes a penile erect that is required for intercourse. Sildenafil Citrate works only when you are sexually aroused.
What is the dosage regimen of drug Sildenafil?
Cenforce (Sildenafil Citrate): This sample pack comprises of three pills of Sildenafil each pill of 100 mg dose. You should take a single pill of Sildenafil of 100 mg dose with a large amount of water. It is important to take it 50 to 60 minutes prior to sexual intimacy session. The mode of the action happens within 30 minutes of its usage. The action continues for four to six hours.
What are the contradictory factors with Sildenafil?
- Sildenafil Citrate should never be used in people who have allergies with Sildenafil.
- Nitrate drugs or poppers should never be ingested when you are taking Sildenafil.
- Patients whose age is below18 years should not use Sildenafil.
What are the safety measures to follow with Sildenafil?
- Grapefruit, grapefruit juice, and alcohol will bring forth unwanted side effects so avoid them.
- If you have disorders like bleeding disease, heart ailments, blood pressure problems, blood cell disorder, deformity of penile, stomach ulcer, and retinitis pigmentosa, before using tell your doctor.
- Patients having cardiac disorder should use it only after doctor permission.
- If you have a painful erection or longer erection then avoid using Sildenafil.
What are the harmful effects with Sildenafil?
Some side effects with Sildenafil are an abnormal vision, headache, dizziness, flushing, back and muscle pain, swelling of hands or feet, shortness of breath, irregular heart rate, seizure, and long or painful erection.