Brief Overview About Retino-A Cream 0.05%
Retino-A Cream 0.05% is a tremendous formulation used for the treatment of various types of acne formation. Retino-A Cream 0.05% is a safe and USFDA formulation.
How Does Retino-A Cream 0.05% Act?
Retino-A Cream 0.05% comprises of Tretinoin as an active chemical component in it that is a form of vitamin A. Generic Tretinoin reduce the number and severity of the acne or pimples. The main mode of action of generic Tretinoin is to unclog the pores of the skin to diminish the formation of acne or pimples. Generic Tretinoin may also relax the cell on the surface to promote the natural exfoliation of the surface of the skin. It may also recover the appearance of the skin and lessen the fine wrinkles.
What Conditions Conflict The Effect Of Retino-A Cream 0.05%?
- If you are hypersensitive to generic Tretinoin, you should apply Retino-A Cream 0.05% and you can ask the dermatologist for an alternative formulation.
- If you are suffering from any type of skin disorders as if eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis, you should tell your dermatologist about the medical condition before applying Retino-A Cream 0.05%.
How Would You Apply The Dose Of Retino-A Cream 0.05%?
Retino-A Cream is a topical drug available at the concentrations of 0.05%. While applying the dose of Retino-A Cream, you should follow the given instructions-
- First, you should wash your hands and face with the help of a mild soap to get rid of the contamination.
- Pat your hands and face dry with the help of a soft towel.
- Take a small amount of formulation at your fingertips and apply it to the affected area of the skin.
- Apply a thin layer of Retino-A Cream 0.05% to the affected area of your face.
- You should apply it, one time in a day, mostly at the night.
What Are The Side Effects of Retino-A Cream 0.05%?
You may feel some side effects after applying the dose of Retino-A Cream 0.05% as if the sensation of severe burning, stinging skin, lightening of the skin, peeling or redness of the skin, abnormal dryness, and darkening of the skin.
What Are The Safety Measures While Using Retino-A Cream 0.05%?
- Do not go for any type of hair removal ideas as if electrolysis, wax, and chemical depilatories especially on the affected area.
- You cannot apply Retino-A Cream 0.05% during breastfeeding and pregnancy.