Brief overview of Retino A Cream 0.025% (Tretinoin Cream 0.025%)
Retino A Cream 0.025% is a topical preparation that contains Tretinoin as the functional component for the prevention and the treatment of skin flaws of acne, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, wrinkles, or any other.
Working action of Retino A Cream 0.025% (Tretinoin Cream 0.025%)
Tretinoin present in Retino A Cream 0.025% is a retinoid class of ingredient belonging to Vitamin A as its derivative. Tretinoin has keratolytic action and thus it helps to treat and prevent the formation of acne and pimples. Other traits of Tretinoin include skin cell renewal, shedding of old hardened cells of the skin, and in the removal of fine lines with dark skin spots. All these processes improve your skin condition and make it flawless.
Method to use Retino A Cream 0.025% (Tretinoin Cream 0.025%)
Retino A Cream 0.025% is used topically only for external purpose meant to be used for one time daily during the night before going to bed. Wash your hands before and after the application of the cream. It is advisable to remove makeup before using the cream or it can cause interaction or skin infections. Clean and dry your skin surface completely before using the cream. If in case your skin is dried then you can use a moisturizer. Prevent the use of Retino A cream inside the nose, eyes or mouth.
Side effects of Retino A Cream 0.025% (Tretinoin Cream 0.025%)
- Increased sensitivity to sunlight
- Stinging or sense of burning at the cream applied area
- Dryness of skin
- Skin peeling
- Blistering or redness
- Change in pigmentation
Preventive measures while using Retino A Cream 0.025% (Tretinoin Cream 0.025%)
- Avoid long time exposure to sunlight while you are treating your condition with Retino A Cream 0.025% and cover your skin areas while stepping out in the sunlight.
- Use of any other cosmetic products that may contain alcohol, resorcinol, sulfur, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide should be avoided while using Tretinoin.
- Take precaution during pregnancy, lactation, any skin condition of eczema, cut, irritated, or allergic reactions.