Brief Overview of Retin A Micro Cream
Retin A Micro cream is used topically for the treatment of acne and other skin flaws. Retin A Micro cream is a blend of Tretinoin in microspheres. Therefore, with significant deeds of Tretinoin, Retin A Micro cream is efficient in removing and preventing pimples, acne, wrinkles, dark spots, and comedones.
Mechanism of action of Retin A Micro Cream
Microsphere preparation of Tretinoin by the name of Retin A Micro is very much valuable in shedding the old skin cells along with the renewal of new skin cells, opening the clogged pores, improving the collagen formation, and improves the skin cell turnover. Since Tretinoin is a retinoid, which is a derivative of Vitamin A that helps in reducing your various skin faults.
Application way of Retin A Micro Cream
Retin A Micro cream in the cream form causes a slow release of the drug into the skin over time that leads to less irritation. It is applied externally only for one time during the time of night before going to bed. Clean your face with mild cleanser and dry it completely. Wait for at least 20-30minutes before applying the cream. Use the cream regularly until your condition improves. Avoid the application in overdose or it can lead to worsening your skin conditions.
Undesirable responses of Retin A Micro Cream
- Dryness of skin
- Peeling of skin
- Sense of warmth at the applied area
- Itching or scaling of skin
- Redness of skin
- Increased sensitivity to sunlight
Safety precautions while using Retin A Micro Cream
- Retin A Micro cream should not be used during daytime and you must avoid the exposure to sunlight.
- Inhibit the use of Retin A Micro cream if you feel or have allergic reactions to any component of Retin A Micro cream.
- Avoid using any other cosmetic product or topical formulation while using Retin A Micro cream.
- Make sure you do not use the cream inside the nose, mouth, and eyes.