Quick overview about Prosoma 350 mg
Peoples who experience from muscle pain and uneasiness can easily get relief from muscle pain and discomfort by taking Prosoma 350mg Tablets. Prosoma 350mg is generally suggested as a short-term management along with rest, physical therapy or other options to handle painful musculoskeletal conditions or injury. It is intensely used to manage muscle tenderness and distress caused by damages, sprains, and other muscle injuries. Prosoma 350mg tablets surround an astonishing medicine known as Generic Carisoprodol.
Action mechanism of Prosoma 350 mg
Prosoma 350mg tablets are prepared up of Carisoprodol, a centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant of the Crabamate group. Prosoma 350mg tablet demoralizes the activity of central nervous system by floating away neuronal communication inside the reticular formation and spinal cord. It has a soothing effect on the central nervous system and alters the pain sensitivity in the brain.
Dosage schedule of Prosoma 350 mg
Commercially, Prosoma is a tablet dosage form and should be consumed via the oral route with a massive amount of water. To triumph over the issues of muscle pain and discomfort, a person should have to ingest one tablet of Prosoma 350mg orally three times in a day with an enough amount of water. A breach of 5 hours is required between two subsequent doses of this medicine. A person can take 1400mg of Prosoma in a day but not more than this.
Side effects of Prosoma 350 mg
Sometimes, intake of Prosoma 350mg can make you feel some surplus effects such as drowsiness, wooziness, tremble, and headache, gloominess, feeling bad-tempered, blurred vision, restlessness, nausea, vomiting, and stomachache.
Warning and precautions
- The person should have to avoid the intake of Prosoma if they are sensitive to Carisoprodol.
- If in past you have a history of drug addiction or drug abuse, then avoid the use of Prosoma 350 mg.
- Do not take a dose of Prosoma for more than 4 weeks as it may lead to drug addiction.
- Pregnant women or breastfeeding mother should have to avoid the ingestion of Prosoma 350 mg.
- If you have a history of liver, kidney and blood disorder, then avoid the use of Prosoma.
- Avoid intake of alcohol while taking a dose of Prosoma.