Brief Overview About Priligy 60mg Tablets (Dapoxetine 60mg)
Priligy 60mg tablets has a remarkable application in the management of premature ejaculation (early ejaculation) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years. It enhances the time it takes to ejaculate and can develop the control over the ejaculation. Thus, a man can enjoy his love making session without any frustration or any worry about early ejaculation. Priligy encloses a generic drug called Dapoxetine.
Action mechanism of Priligy 60mg Tablets (Dapoxetine 60mg)
Dapoxetine belongs to the class of drugs called ‘selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors’ (SSRIs). It blocks the serotonin transporter that enhances the serotonin's activity at pre and postsynaptic receptors. This helps to decelerate ejaculation and delays the ejection of the semen.
Method of intake of Priligy 60mg Tablets (Dapoxetine 60mg)
Priligy 60mg is commercially accessible in a tablet dosage form. One needs to take one Priligy 60mg tablet via the oral route approximately 1 to 3 hours before lovemaking session, with sufficient amount of water. Priligy must not be taken more repeatedly than once every 24 hours. This medicine can be taken with or without food but do not take it fatty meals, as it affects the efficacy of this medicine.
Contradictory conditions for the use of Priligy 60mg Tablets (Dapoxetine 60mg)
- If you have heart problems, such as heart failure or troubles with the heartbeat, then do not use Priligy tablets.
- If you ever had mania or severe depression or a history of fainting, then do not use Priligy 60mg tablets.
- If you are suffering from moderate or severe renal dysfunction, then do not use Priligy 60mg tablets.
- If you are relying on the treatment with any of these medicines such as monoamine oxidase inhibitors, Thioridazine, Lithium, Linezolid, or Tryptophan, then do not use Priligy tablets 60mg.
Annoying effects of Priligy 60mg Tablets (Dapoxetine 60mg)
The common annoying effects are reported with the use of Priligy 60mg tablets such as dry mouth, headaches, indistinct vision, mild nausea, trouble in concentrating, trouble in sleeping, anxiety, restiveness, irritability, and abnormal dreams.
Possible drug interactions of Priligy 60mg:
Some medicines that show interaction with generic Dapoxetine such as monoamine oxidase inhibitors, Thioridazine, Lithium, Linezolid, Tryptophan, St John’s Wort, Tramadol and anti-migraine medications.
Precautionary steps to be taken while using Priligy 60mg Tablets (Dapoxetine 60mg)
- The use of Priligy make you feel dizzy or sleepy, so do not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery after using Priligy tablets.
- Avoid the intake of sleeping pills or alcohol while relying on the treatment of Priligy tablets.
- If you have a history of bleeding or blood clotting problems, then consult your doctor before using Priligy 60mg tablets.