Brief Overview About Pregnyl 10000IU HCG Injection
Pregnyl 10000IU HCG Injection eliminates infertility problem in those women who have not been through menopause. Pregnyl 10000IU HCG Injection helps in stimulating the testicles to release androgens and stimulates ovaries to release progesterone. Androgen also causes the development of secondary characteristics in males. HCG also functions as luteinizing hormones that stimulate ovulation process in females. It is useful among boys whose age is between 4 to 9 years and in those whose testicles have not moved in the scrotum.
What Is The Functioning of Pregnyl 10000IU HCG Injection?
Pregnyl 10000IU HCG Injection shows its mechanism of action by causing interaction with LHCG receptor that are inside the ovary and keeps the corpus luteum during the start of gestation. This helps corpus luteum to release progesterone hormone. Progesterone supports uterus with a thick lining of blood vessels for maintaining gestation.
What Is The Dosage Regimen To Follow With Pregnyl 10000IU HCG Injection?
The adult dose for causing ovulation process is 5000 to 10000 by intramuscular route one day following last day of menotropins. For curing hypogonadism, consume 500 to 1000 units i.m thrice per week for up to three weeks and continue it with the same dose, twice per week for up to three weeks or 4000 units i.m, thrice per week for 6 to 9 months followed by 2000 units, three times per week for additional three months. If you miss any dose, tell your doctor immediately.
What Are Contraindications With Pregnyl 10000IU HCG Injection?
- Do not use Pregnyl 10000IU HCG Injection if you are allergic to Pregnyl.
- Do not inject if you are suffering from active blood clots, androgen-dependent tumors, brain lesions, genital bleeding, and ovarian cysts.
- You should not inject Pregnyl if you are pregnant.
- Do not use if you experience early puberty.
- Do not give to children whose age is below 4 years.
What Are The Safety Measures To Follow With Pregnyl 10000IU HCG Injection?
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from PCOS, uterine fibroids, or asthma.
- Never reuse the syringe. Break it off after each use.
- Pregnyl raises the chances of multiple twins so visit your doctor for physical examination.
- You must self-inject only when you know the right way of injection.
- With Pregnyl, there is a huge chance of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, so if you notice weight gain, bloating, nausea then tell your doctor.
What Are Harmful Effects With Pregnyl 10000IU HCG Injection?
Some common side effects you notice with Pregnyl 10000IU HCG Injection are
- Abnormal breast development, breast tenderness
- Bruising, or redness at injection site
- Irritability, restlessness, tiredness
- Weight gain, onset of puberty
- Fatigue, nausea, pain, bruising
- Shortness of breath, early onset of puberty