Product description of Play Longer Spray (Xylocaine Spray)
Play Longer Spray (Xylocaine Spray) is the amazing aerosol preparation that is extensively used in the management of premature ejaculation in men. Play longer spray encloses a generic drug component called Xylocaine. It enhances the threshold time of the ejaculation and delays your orgasm so that you easily satisfy and keep your partner exciting and happy throughout the intimate session.
Action mechanism of Play Longer Spray (Xylocaine Spray)
Xylocaine belongs to the category of local anesthetics. It inhibits the ionic fluxes or desensitizes the neuronal membrane. This stabilizes the neuronal membrane and blocks the conduction of nerve impulses. Thereby, enhancing the period of ejaculation and delays the orgasm.
Dosing schedule of Play Longer Spray (Xylocaine Spray)
Play Longer Spray (Xylocaine Spray) is an aerosol preparation. One needs to spray only on the tip of the male genital part keeping the distance of about 5 to 10 cm. Before using this spray, the male genital area should be cleaned. Just shake the bottle and spray up to five sprays at one time at least 15 minutes before lovemaking session. The maximum suggested a dose of this spray in a day is 10 sprays.
Contraindications of Play Longer Spray (Xylocaine Spray)
- Play longer spray is not meant for men less than 18 years of age.
- If you have topical skin broken or having any dermatological infection, then do not use Play longer spray.
- If you are hypersensitive to Play longer spray or its other components, then do not use this medicine.
Annoying effects of Play Longer Spray (Xylocaine Spray)
You may face some annoying effects while relying on the treatment of Play Longer Spray (Xylocaine Spray) such as headache, nervousness, dizziness, tremors, twitching, skin rashes, itching, skin redness or a severe drop in blood pressure.
Things to be kept in mind while using Play Longer Spray (Xylocaine Spray)
- Avoid the intake of alcohol or recreational drugs while using Play longer spray.
- Do not try to apply Play longer spray near the open flame as it may inflammable in nature.
- Men are advised not to use Play longer spray over any cuts or broken skin.