Brief Overview of Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection
Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection is a proficient medication that comprises of synthetically prepared HCG (Human Chorionic gonadotropin) in the form of injections for treating the condition of infertility in both men and women. In addition, Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection is also beneficial in young boy's treatment for undescended testicles due to any pituitary disorder.
Mechanism of Action of Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection
HCG is a natural hormone produced during pregnancy in females. Thus, it is prepared synthetically and given in the form of Ovidac injections that helps in maturing and releasing the eggs from female ovaries to boost the ovulation process, which aids in conception. In men, Ovidac 2000 IU (HCG) is useful in boosting the sperm count while in young boys help in descending the testicles into the scrotum in a natural way.
Dosing regimen of Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection
Ovidac is accessible as Ovidac 2000 IU HCG injections, which are given either I.M (Intramuscularly) or S.C (Subcutaneously) depending on the treatment.
Women are generally treated with Ovidac 5000 IU to 10,000 IU at the mid of the cycle after the last dose of menotropins. Men can be treated with Ovidac 4000 IU for three times in a week for 6-9months with a follow-up dose of Ovidac 2000 IU for three times weekly for 3months. Young boys are treated with Ovidac 4000 IU three times weekly for three weeks.
Undesirable responses of Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection
- Acne, edema, breast tenderness
- Gynaecomastia, constipation, headache
- Pain at the injection site
- Restlessness, agitation, irritability
- Mood swings, bloating, abdominal pain
Contraindications while taking Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection
- Ovidac is conflicting to be taken during pregnancy and lactation unless recommended.
- Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection given to children and geriatric individuals is risky.
- Taking Ovidac during hypersensitive response to any component of Ovidac is contradictory.
- Medical conditions concerning prostate or breast cancer, thyroid disorder, epilepsy, heart, liver, kidney, bleeding or blood pressure are contraindicatory for the use of Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection.
Noteworthy points with the use of Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection
- Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injectioncan lead to the chances of multiple pregnancies that can be risky for both the mother and the babies, so take precaution in that case.
- Boys treating for testicles should be taken care for the signs or precocious puberty.
- It is cautious to take alcoholic beverages while taking Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection.