Detail Overview About Levitra 20mg Tablets
Levitra 20mg tablets have a remarkable application in the management of erectile dysfunction in men. It offers you the chance to take pleasure in your lovemaking moments with your love. Levitra 20mg helps you to get or maintain a rigid erection so that you can stay longer in the bed while making love. The key component present in Levitra 20mg tablet is Vardenafil.
How Does Levitra 20mg Tablets Act?
Vardenafil (a PDE-5 inhibitor) blocks the breakdown of cGMP by inhibiting the functioning of PDE-5 enzymes. Under the sensually stimulated condition, NO (nitric oxide) discharges in the body that helps the formation of cGMP. A surplus quantity of cGMP builds up in the male genital area that helps in relaxation and dilation of penile arteries. This enhances the inflow of blood to the male penile organ resulting in a sturdy erection for a longer period.
Dosing Schedule of Levitra 20mg Tablets
Commercially, Levitra 20mg is accessible in a tablet dosage form. One needs to consume Levitra 20mg tablet orally one hour before the intimate session, with an ample amount of water. Once a Levitra 20mg tablet is consumed orally its effect last for 4 to 5 hours, so keep a gap of 24 hours between two dosages of this medicine. Levitra 20mg can be consumed with food or without food, but avoid the intake of fatty meals along with this medicine.
Contraindications of Levitra 20mg Tablets
- Hereditary degenerative eye problems or retinitis pigmentosa
- Having a record of a heart attack, stroke, or severe irregular heartbeat
- Allergic reactions with Vardenafil or any other components of Levitra 20mg
- Severe renal disorders
- Severe hepatic dysfunctions
- Severe drop in blood pressure
Drug Interactions of Levitra 20mg Tablets
You should not use Levitra 20mg tablets if you are relying on the treatment with certain medicines such as Itraconazole, Indinavir, Doxazosin, isosorbides, nitroglycerin, Amiodarone, Procainamide, Erythromycin, and Rifampin.
Points to be remembered while using Levitra 20mg Tablets
- You should keep away yourself from the intake of alcohol or recreational drugs while relying on the treatment of Levitra 20mg tablets.
- Intake of Vardenafil is strictly prohibited if you are relying on the nitrates therapy to treat your chest pain or angina.
- If you have a record of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection, then you must consult your doctor before using Levitra 20mg tablets.
- You are not supposed to take Levitra 20mg tablets if your age is less than 18 years.
Adverse Effects of Levitra 20mg Tablets
You may experience some adverse effects while relying on the treatment of Levitra 20mg such as headache, nausea, stuffy or runny nose, diarrhea, overexcitement, muscle pain, flushing, wakefulness, upset stomach, and vomiting.