Brief Overview About Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection
Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection is a renowned brand name that is made with synthetically prepared HCG (Human Chorionic gonadotropin). Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection helps to treat the condition of infertility in both men and women in order to assist in bringing a young one in your life. Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection is beneficial for young boys also in descending their testicles naturally into the scrotum.
What Is The Functional Action Of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection?
HCG present in Hucog injection is a polypeptide hormone, which helps in boosting the ovulation process in women and sperm count in males. During ovulation, Hucog facilitate the maturation and release of eggs from female ovaries while in men, the drug helps in producing the testosterone level to boost the sperm count. These two main reasons are mainly accountable to affect fertility.
What Is The Dosing Treatment Of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection?
Hucog 5000 IU injections are administered with either S.C (Subcutaneously) route or with I.M (Intramuscular) route depending on the treatment and other conditions. Women are treated with Hucog 5000 to 10,000 IU at the mid of the cycle after giving the last dose of Menotropins. Men for boosting the sperm count are treated with the dose of 4000 IU for three times weekly for 6-9months following the same treatment of 2000 IU for three times weekly for three months.
What Are The Undesirable Effects Of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection?
- Breast tenderness, vomiting
- Acne, edema
- Agitation or restlessness
- Depression, gynaecomastia
- Nausea, headache
- Abdominal discomfort
- Pain at the site of injection
Who Should Not Take Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection?
- Pregnant women, children, geriatric persons, and lactating mothers are not advised to take the Hucog injection unless recommended.
- Patients with medical conditions of kidney, migraine, epilepsy, asthma, heart, thyroid problem, liver, or oversensitivity problem should stay away from the use of Hucog.
What Precautions Should Be Followed While Using Hucog 5000 IU Injection?
- Young boys, when treated with Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection, should be taken care for the symptoms of premature puberty.
- Women taking Hucog may encounter with the case of multiple pregnancies that can be risky for both the mother and the baby, so they should also take precautions.
- Avoid the use of alcohol with Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection or it can lead to an intensification of side effects.