Why do you need Clindac A Gel?
Clindac A Gel has generic component as Clindamycin that fights bacteria causing acne. Clindac A Gel must be applied on the topical surface to render growth of acne in adult patients and children. Clindac Gel penetrates deep inside the back heads present on the skin surface and kills bacteria. It clears up your skin and also stops the further spread of infection.
How does Clindac A Gel work effectively?
Clindamycin has a mechanism by which it kills bacteria. It stops bacterial protein synthesis by hindering ribosomal translocation process. It acts by adhering up with 50 S rRNA on the bacterial ribosomal unit. It lessens free fatty acid concentration on the skin and impedes propionibacterium acnes, that are present in follicles and sebaceous glands.
What is the dose info about Clindac A Gel?
To have clear and acne free skin, apply a thin film of this gel on affected area two times per day one time in the morning time and one time in evening hours. Before you apply, you must clean your face. Dry it properly and then rub gently on the affected area so that gel gets absorbed. Use Clindac A Gel until your skin becomes free from acne problem.
What are the contradictory factors with Clindac A Gel?
- You should not apply Clindac A Gel when you have an allergic reaction to this drug.
- Clindac A Gel must not be used in case of severe diarrhea.
- When you have ulcerative colitis and enteritis, never apply Clindac A Gel.
- When you are applying Clindac A Gel, never feed your child.
What are the safety measures to follow with Clindac A Gel?
- Children of less than 12 years of age should not use without doctor advice.
- Avoid putting it inside nose, mouth, or an eye. If so then rinse with water.
- Wash your hands before and after each usage.
- Cease its application over sunburned skin as it may lead to skin irritation. Before you move out in the sunshine, always use protective clothing and sunscreen.
- Stop using Clindac A Gel with skin care products that cause a skin reaction.
What are the harmful effects with Clindac A Gel?
Be careful of many side effects such as burning, itching, mild dryness, oily skin, redness, and severe stomach pain.