Detail Overview About Climax Spray For Men (Lidocaine Spray)
Climax spray is a renowned medication that is used by men to increase the duration of the intimate session by delaying the ejaculation to enjoy longer lasting intimacy. Climax spray possesses an active drug moiety known as Lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic, helps men to gain more control over their ejaculation, and hence prevents premature ejaculation.
Mechanism of action of Climax Spray For Men (Lidocaine Spray)
Lidocaine has the ability to alter the signal conduction in neurons by blocking the voltage-gated sodium channels in the neuronal cell membrane. It inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, decreases automaticity and causes a diminish or no change in excitability and membrane responsiveness. Therefore, helps in preventing premature ejaculation.
The dosage regimen of Climax Spray For Men (Lidocaine Spray)
A patient should start with 3 to 4 sprays on the male penile region from a distance of 15 cm. You have to rub the spray lotion into the skin where you have applied until it completely gets absorbed. After applying wait for 10 minutes. The maximum adult dose of Climax spray is 10 sprays to attain desired effects. Do not use more than is required.
Contraindications of Climax Spray For Men (Lidocaine Spray)
- If notice any type of allergic or hypersensitivity reactions to Lidocaine or any other component present in Climax spray, then you should avoid applying this medication.
- The patients under the age of 18 should not use climax spray.
Precautions while taking Climax Spray For Men (Lidocaine Spray)
- You should not take this medication in case, you have a breathing problem, difficulty in swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, hives and skin rashes.
- You should not alter the dose of Climax spray unless it is instructed by the doctor to do so.
- A breastfeeding or a pregnant Woman should not use climax spray.
- If you are taking any other prescribed drugs, non-prescribed drugs, or any other dietary supplements, then you should avoid taking this medication.
- In case you are taking vitamins, or suffering from any medical conditions, you should first talk to your doctor before using Climax spray.
Side effects of Climax Spray For Men (Lidocaine Spray)
Some common side effects of Climax spray include numbness at the site of application, mild burning sensation, light-headedness, nausea, euphoria, dizziness, and nervousness.