Brief Overview about Cenforce 200mg Tablets
Cenforce 200mg tablet is a renowned medication that is intended to be used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Cenforce 200mg tablets possesses an active drug moiety known as Sildenafil citrate that is used by those males who are not able to get or sustain an erection for sufficient time needed at the time of intimacy.
Mechanism of Action of Cenforce 200mg Tablets
Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) enzyme inhibitor and therefore blocks the degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum located around the male penile region. At the time of sexually stimulated condition, nitric oxide is released from the endothelial cells and causes synthesis of cGMP. This causes increased level of cGMP and therefore leads to smooth muscle relaxation and sufficient amount of flow of blood towards the male penile region. In this way, Sildenafil helps in maintaining a firm erection for longer duration.
The dosage regimen of Cenforce 200mg Tablets
Cenforce 200 mg is commercially available in a tablet dosage form. A patient should take Cenforce 200 mg orally, just about one hour before making loving session with your spouse, with ample quantity of water. One tablet of Cenforce 200 mg begins its action within 30 minutes of the administration and lasts for 4 to 5 hours, therefore, a gap of 24 hours between the two doses of Cenforce should be maintained. You can take it with or without food but avoid fatty and heavy meals.
Contraindications of Cenforce 200mg Tablets
- If a patient notice any type of allergic or hypersensitivity reactions to Sildenafil or any other ingredients present in Cenforce, then the patient should not take this medication.
- Cenforce 200mg is not indicated to be used in patients with age less than 18 and in women.
Precautions while taking Cenforce 200mg Tablets
- In case you are taking Nitrate drugs for treating your chest pain or angina, then you should not take Cenforce.
- You should avoid consuming grapefruit, grapefruit juice, and alcoholic drinks while taking Cenforce 200 mg.
- If you are having some medical conditions like liver disease, kidney disease, cardiovascular disease, stroke, low or high blood pressure, bleeding disorder, porphyria, and then you should stop taking this medication.
- You should avoid driving, operating heavy machinery, or any other work that require special attention while taking Cenforce.
Side effects of Cenforce 200mg Tablets
Some commons side effects of Cenforce 200mg tablets include a headache, dizziness, nausea, indigestion, stomach upset, diarrhea, sore throat, runny and stuffy nose, muscle pain, tightness in chest, and back pain.