Brief overview of Caverta-
Caverta is a remarkable brand for Generic Sildenafil citrate, which response to sexual excitation in order to treat the sexual dysfunction of penile failures in men while getting intimate. Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is a common issue among men nowadays that restricts them to complete the lovemaking sessions because of insufficient hardness and holding of erection.
What is the action mechanism of Caverta?
Caverta encompassing Sildenafil citrate is a medication belonging to PDE-5 inhibitor category. Thus, Caverta promotes the blood vessels relaxation surrounding the male genitals and enhances the supply of blood to the erectile organ. This leads to the attainment and holding the stiff erection during sexual intimacy that gives you the sense of completeness.
What is the dosing regimen of Caverta?
Caverta 100mg dose is taken orally with water and irrespective of the food approximately an hour prior to the sexual activity with the partner. The effect of this medication starts within 30minutes of ingestion and lasts nearly for next 4-5 hours. Dose repetition for more than 1Caverta 100mg tablet within 24 hours is never suggested as it may lead to a painful or prolonged erection.
What can be adverse effects of Caverta?
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Nasal congestion
- Facial flushing
- Blurred vision
Who should not take Caverta?
- Males below the age of 18years and above 65years must not take Caverta tablets.
- Men taking Nitrate medications must not take Caverta else, serious hypotension may happen.
- Men with medical circumstances of heart, genitals, liver, kidney, bleeding or hypersensitivity related should not take Caverta.
What precautions should be followed while taking Caverta?
- Take precaution that your meal should not contain high-fat contents and grapefruit products else, the drug will respond late.
- Alcohol combination with Caverta tablets is not useful because of the increased risk of side effects.