What Do You Understand About Astralean Tablets 40mcg?
Astralean tablets 40mcg is a steroid called as beta 2 agonists. In the case of excessive body mass, Astralean 40mcg tablets will burn your fats and adjusts a healthier weight. Astralean is also named as size zero pill, slimming pills, or Clen. It speeds up the metabolic rate inside the body. Astralean tablets 40mcg is also rated for curing asthma but it is also successful in dropping down extra weight. Astralean tablets 40mcg improve blood pressure, oxygen exchange rates, and aerobic capacity.
What is the dosage information of Astralean Tablets 40mcg?
For dropping down weight, you must begin the dose from lower strength. In male patients, you need to use an initial dose of 40 mcg per day and in a female patient; you need to use an initial dose as 20 mcg. After giving small doses of Astralean tablets, the body adjusts to Astralean effects or desensitizes, then the dose can be increased. The dose of Astralean quickens up the metabolic rate up to 6 weeks. The dose is raised by 20 mcg, 14 to 17 days. The cycle should not exceed beyond by 6 weeks.
Dose instructions according to 2 weeks on and two weeks off cycle with a steady dose. The start-up dose should begin from 40-mcg strength in male patients and 20 mcg in female patients. The dose can be hiked after two days interval. The maximum dose can be reached after two weeks of dosing. After completion of this two weeks regimen, rest phase begins. Follow the same dose where it was left and continue for up to two weeks.
The dose in male patients should not exceed from 140 mcg per day and in women, it should not go beyond 120 mcg per day. The doses should not exceed 2 weeks and not greater than 16 weeks per the calendar year. After completion of this cycle, the patients should keep an interval of 8 to 10 weeks off.
What are the contraindications with Astralean 40mcg Tablets?
- Do not consume Astralean 40mcg tablets in the case of an allergic symptom with Astralean 40mcg tablets.
- Contraindicate in people who suffers from tachyarrhythmia and obstructive cardiomyopathy.
What are some safety precautions to follow with Astralean 40mcg Tablets?
- In the case of medical problems such as diabetes, hyperthyroidism, pheochromocytoma, cardiac/vascular disease, or myocardial infarction, you must tell your doctor.
- Astralean 40mcg tablets interfere with your thinking or vision, so be cautious before driving or when you get indulged in any physical work.
- If you plan your pregnancy, do tell your doctor.
What are the harmful effects of Astralean Tablets 40mcg?
Some side effects of Astralean 40mcg tablets are as:
- Muscle cramps, nausea, nervousness
- Dizziness, insomnia, palpitation
- Hypertension, anxiety, tremor
- Sweating, increase in appetite, dry mouth