A brief description of Tadalafil oral jelly:
Tadalafil oral jelly is a prodigious medication that ensures uninterrupted flow of blood to the penile region and therefore helps in maintaining an erection. It has a phenomenal application in the management of impotence or erectile dysfunction in adult males and gives instant action by getting easily absorbed in the blood stream.
Mechanism of action of Tadalafil oral jelly:
Tadalafil is an inhibitor of PDE-5 enzyme. By inhibiting this enzyme, Tadalafil averts the degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum located around the male penile area. At the time of sexual stimulation, nitric oxide (NO) is released from the endothelial cells and thereby increases the synthesis of cGMP. Increased amount of cGMP causes smooth muscle relaxation and augmented amount of flow of blood towards the male penile region. This results in sustaining a hard erection at the time of lovemaking session.
The dosage regimen of Tadalafil oral jelly:
Commercially, Tadalafil jelly is available in a dosing strength of 20 mg. A patient should ingest Tadalafil jelly just by tearing the sachet and placing the jelly directly into the mouth. There is no need to take the jelly with water, since it is accessible in various flavors for easy ingestion. Take the single Tadalafil jelly orally just about 15-20 minutes prior to the lovemaking session with the partner. The effect of Tadalafil jelly starts within 30minutes to produce action for the next 36 hours. Hence, it is advised not to take more than a single jelly in a day.
Contraindications of Tadalafil oral jelly:
- If a patient perceive some kind of allergic or hypersensitivity reactions to Tadalafil or any other ingredient present in Tadalafil jelly, then the patient should avoid taking this medication.
- A patient having age less than 18 years should not take the medicine.
Precautions while taking Tadalafil oral jelly:
- If you are suffering from any medical conditions like kidney disease, liver disease, cardiovascular disease, stroke, low or high blood pressure, then you should avoid taking this medication.
- Do not operate heavy machinery, drive, or engage in doing those works that require special attention.
- Avoid taking alcoholic beverages, smoking, grapefruit, or grapefruit juices while taking Tadalafil jelly.
- While taking Tadalafil jelly, you should avoid taking nitrate drugs as it may cause sudden decrease in blood pressure.
- Tadalafil jelly is not indicated to be used in women.
Side effects of Tadalafil oral jelly:
Some common side effects of Tadalafil oral jelly include a headache, nausea, back pain, chills, fever, chest pain, sore throat, runny nose, stuffy nose, and indigestion.