Brief overview of A-Ret gel-
Skin conditions are something that almost every person encounters in his or her life. This can be due to hormonal, emotional, or environmental imbalance. This can be treated well with the most popular and widely used skin remedy by the name of A-Ret gel, which is made of Tretinoin as the working moiety in order to remove, decline, and prevent the occurrence of pimples, acne, comedones, wrinkles, and blemishes.
Mechanism of action of A-Ret gel-
A-Ret gel having Tretinoin helps to treat your numerous of skin conditions by enhancing the collagen formation, replacing old skin with the new skin, fading dark and age spots, reducing pigmentation, skin cell renewal. Since Tretinoin is a retinoid from the category o Vitamin A and so being its derivative, A-Ret gel is beneficial for managing your skin flaws.
The way to use A-Ret gel-
Use A-Ret gel for once daily before going to bed at nighttime. Take the help of your fingertips for the application of gel onto the skin surface with gentle rubbing. Make sure to clean and dry the skin surface properly before applying the gel. Use only the advised quantity of the gel else, it can make your skin condition worse.
Adverse effects of A-Ret gel-
- Skin redness
- Pigmentation change
- Increased sunlight sensitivity
- Peeling, scaling or flaking of skin
- Stinging or sense of burning at the applied area
Contraindications for the use of A-Ret gel-
- You should not use A-Ret gel if you have any other skin condition as if eczema, cut, wound, damage skin, or sunburned skin.
- Using A-Ret gel in case of hypersensitivity to any ingredient of A-Ret gel aggravates the side effects.
- Using A-Ret gel in children and geriatrics or during pregnancy and breastfeeding is unsafe.
Precautionary measures while using A-Ret gel-
- Tretinoin on exposure to sunlight may mortify, so avoid sunlight exposure and use an effective sunscreen while going out.
- Do not use any other cosmetic product while using A-Ret gel unless advised.