GO SLIM AND TRIM WITH REDUCTIL/SIBUTRIL 15 mg1/29/17
Living with obesity is a hard task. You are crazy about dresses but when you go to the mall for shopping, you often face dress problem. You do not get the dress of your size. Not only this while going out with friends as you sit on the bike, your friends become fearful that you might fall. Excessive fats coming out from your body makes your body look odd. You feel embarrassed in front of all of your friends. Fatty people often become the center of attraction and are mocked. Excess of fats indirectly affects your body. It leads to a heart problem, blood pressure disorder, diabetes etc.
Do not think obesity may rise due to the intake of fatty food only but it may be due to genetic reasons also. What can one do if even diet control does not work? Reductil 15 mg is the best medication for cutting down the excess of fats present in the body. If you want to have slim and trim waist and no fats in your belly, arms or legs then go for Reductil 15 mg. You can see its magic within few days of its intake.
WHAT IS THE DESCRIPTION OF REDUCTIL/SIBUTRIL 15 mg?
Sibutramine, a component of Reductil improves the feeling of fullness in the stomach. Reductil works with diet control and exercise. Reductil functions in two ways one by improving the feeling of fullness after eating a small amount of food and also works by lessening body's metabolism. Reductil suppresses appetite by raising the amount of catecholamine and serotonin in the brain. Serotonin and catecholamine are neurotransmitters that manage appetite related mood. After consuming Reductil, there is an increase of serotonin and catecholamine that indirectly suppresses appetite. Sibutramine acts centrally and works as norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor.
DOSAGE INFORMATION OF REDUCTIL/SIBUTRIL 15 mg
The recommended dose of Reductil for burning down the excess of fats is 15 mg capsule daily. The drug should be consumed at the same time every day. You can take it with or without food. Take it with sufficient quantity of water. Do not skip its dose if so then take regularly from next day.
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND WARNINGS OF REDUCTIL
- You should not take this drug if you are sensitive to Sibutramine.
- Contraindicate its use in pregnant women.
- Persons who are suffering from kidney or liver disorder, diabetes for more than 6 months should not use Reductil.
- Do not use if you are consuming other appetite suppressant drugs, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, or monoamine oxidase within last 14 days.
- Contraindicate its use if you are less than 16 years or more than 65 years of age.
- For effective functioning of Reductil, cease intake of fatty foods.
- Sibutramine makes you feel dizzy so be careful while performing unsafe tasks.
- Stop drinking alcohol as it elevates side effects.
- Stop breastfeeding when you are taking Reductil.
- Contact your doctor if you observe symptoms like a fast heartbeat, hallucination, confusion, agitation, tremor, rigid muscles, changes in blood pressure, sweating, nausea, or vomiting.
SIDE EFFECTS OF REDUCTIL
Various after effects, which are observed with Reductil are as
- Tachycardia, increase in arterial pressure
- Loss of appetite, dry mouth,
- Insomnia, headache, painful menstruation
- Dizziness, tremors, unusual bruising
- Constipation, anxiety, back pain
- Sleeplessness, weakness, upset stomach
- Clumsiness, confusion
BUY REDUCTIL/SIBUTRIL 15 mg FROM OUR WEBSITE AT LESS PRICE AND AVAIL THE OPTION OF FAST DELIVERY!!